Thursday, July 13, 2006

Parallel Universe

Welcome, whoever you are, to little snapshots of what is going on inside my head. I started a Xanga site a while ago and I'm feeling a little lonely over there. I actually have more friends on Blogger, and this format isn't quite as exclusive because one can post comments without being a cyberspace diarist oneself. Maybe by duplicating my writings through the wonders of cut-and-paste technology I'll increase my readership several hundred percent - from the present 1 to a whole 3 or 4. If you would like to catch up on the handful of posts that happened between May 25 and today, check out my other site via the link on my profile. Right now the intention is to keep them identical from here on out, but we'll see. I guess it depends on what sort of conversations I get into.

I am never quite sure how I feel about blogging, but here I am. I do enjoy unwinding after work by plopping down in front of my computer to browse for wisdom, encouragement, and amusement supplied my first- and second-degree friends. It's a great deal more worthwhile than watching TV, I figure. I am also in the bad habit of being stark wide awake in the middle of the night against my will sometimes. What better time to contemplate the joys, complications, and mysteries of life and then type them up for the whole world to read?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home